Thanks for joining
Your submission has been received.
News & Articles
5 Benefits of a California Friendly Garden
Have you seen the news sprouting in your gneighborhood? Sensational succulents and other California Friendly plants have arrived in yards throughout Orange County. With the drought making headline news, join the movement to save water, save money and create a low maintenance landscape that provides the framework to replace your turf.
Here are 5 great benefits to replacing your turf with a California Friendly Garden:
- California Friendly plants need little water, making them ideal for the dry Southern California climate.
- Have you seen a California Friendly garden lately? The plants blend seamlessly into the California landscape, yet get noticed when their flowers bloom in the spring and their foliage sprinkles the ground in the fall.
- If you tend to be on the low maintenance side, you are in luck. A succulent garden is the epitome of a low commitment to keeping your garden and your home beautiful.
- Less is more. Less water + less time + less pesticides = equals more money saved on making your home and your gneighborhood a more desirable place to live in.
- Don’t be left out. Cultivating a California Friendly landscape is in. Peep the map to see what your gneighbors are already doing and add yourself and your California Friendly garden to join the #overwateringisout movement.
To help ease you into the California Friendly lifestyle, check out these FREE local events throughout the summer to begin constructing the California Friendly garden paradise of your dreams:
Leave a comment below for any other benefits you have experienced with California Friendly plants.